CAMP RULES & POLICIES
1. Clients are not required to check-in to the office upon arrival, but must finalise any outstanding fees and bond prior to their stay.
2. Pets are strictly prohibited in accordance with the Caravan Parks and Camping Ground Regulations 1997.
3. Open fires are strictly prohibited on any part of the campsite or beach.
4. Non-medical drug use is prohibited on any part of the campsite.
5. Smoking is prohibited on any part of the campsite.
6. Alcohol consumption is to be restricted, and is subject to the caretaker’s discretion.
7. Children (under 18 years) are to be under the supervision of a responsible adult.
8. Abusive or indecent behavior will not be tolerated, & will result in expulsion from the campsite without refund of fees or bond.
9. No ropes or temporary washing lines are to be erected around caravans or tent sites for Health & Safety reasons.
10. No tents, fly screen annexes or temporary structures are to be erected on the oval, beach or in any conservation zones.
11. All accidents, property damage or breakages are to be reported to the caretaker immediately.
12. Vehicles are strictly limited to 8 kph on the campsite.
13. Parking is available, but is strictly limited to one car per family per bay. (Overflow parking is available.)
14. All rubbish is to be bagged and placed in the rubbish bins provided.
15. Bicycles, scooters and other such items are to be used with caution, and are subject to the caretaker’s discretion.
16. The Hall and it’s kitchen are only available to those who have booked the facilities.
17. Furniture and contents of all campsite facilities are not to be removed or placed outside.
18. Please use the external shower to remove sand prior to entering the shower / toilet block complex.
19. Please ensure washing machines are emptied and clean as soon as possible after use, and that laundry is clean.
20. Please ensure that your van or unit and facilities, are left clean upon departure (including microwave, fridge/freezer, stoves, bench tops and floors). Failure to do so may result in a forfeiture of the bond.
21. Items and equipment that need repairing or replacing, will be at the camper’s expense, and may involve forfeiture of bond.
22. A waste disposal dump point is available for caravans. Waste is strictly not to be poured into toilets in the toilet block.
23. Noise is to be kept to a minimum after 10.00pm for the comfort of all campers.
Every Western Australian needs to play their part to help stop the spread of COVID-19. This means following good hygiene habits and social distancing.
- Stay Inside if you're sick. Please advise Caretakers. Please check out of the park if symptoms continue.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Don't make unnecessary physical contact with others. Avoid physical greetings, such as handshakes, hugs and kisses.
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or an alcohol-based sanitiser BYO.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Use a flexed elbow or a tissue; if you use a tissue, dispose of it immediately and appropriately.
- non-contact recreational activities, such as private picnics in the park, fishing, boating, hiking and camping - all in compliance with travel restrictions Phase 4 Restrictions Apply
- Check with WA Govt Rules on https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/department-of-the-premier-and- cabinet/covid-19-coronavirus-community-advice
We thank you in advance for helping us to keep this campsite a safe place that can be enjoyed by all who stay here.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
This document outlines Abundant Life Centre Campsite’s Booking Policy (here-after known as the ‘campsite’) in order to comply with the Lessee terms contained in the lease with the City of Busselton and the Caravan Parks and Camping Ground Act (1997).
1. General Conditions
1.1 Use of the campsite’s accommodation and facilities are subject to this booking policy.
1.2 In accordance with City of Busselton Lease requirements, persons or groups wishing to stay on the campsite may do so only if they are seeking short term accommodation under one of the following categories:
(a) groups participating in organised educational, cultural, religious or recreational activities.
(b) financially disadvantaged persons who are otherwise not able to afford a holiday; or
(c) individuals or families requiring respite.
1.3 Abundant Life Centre Busselton reserves the right to close the campsite and/or facilities at any time and as needed for operational or public safety reasons.
1.4 The campsite’s caretaker reserves the right to decline bookings to persons or groups who have previously been expelled from the premises as a result of their behaviour at the campsite.
1.5 The campsite’s caretaker reserves the right to decline bookings to groups or individuals that openly engage in activities that are in direct conflict with sound Christian belief and practice.
1.6 Persons under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult. The only exception is by special written arrangement with the campsite caretaker.
1.7 Emergency accommodation will be provided in agreement with the campsites Emergency Accommodation Policy.
2.1 A 10% deposit is required in order to secure a booking at the campsite. Payment must be made no later than 7 days after the initial enquiry / booking. (The deposit amount is stated in the campsite’s Schedule of Fees, and is required for each site booked.)
2.2 All camping and/or accommodation fees are to be calculated on the basis of the length of stay, the number of persons staying, and the type of accommodation booked.
2.3 A security bond is required for all on-site vans and units, payable before arrival. The bond amount is stated in the Schedule of Fees, and will be refunded after the caretaker has conducted a final inspection and is satisfied with the final condition of the on-site van / unit / facility etc.
2.4 All campsite deposits, fees and tariffs for all accommodation types and facilities are listed in the Schedule of Fees.
2.5 Any visitors staying overnight will be regarded as occupants and will be charged at the appropriate ‘per person’ rate.
2.6 Pre-bookings will not be accepted more than 12 months in advance of the date of actual stay.
2.7 If a pre-booking is requested for “Peak” Season, the total fees must be paid in full 28 days prior to the actual stay.
(“Peak” Season is defined as: 16 December to 15 February (inclusive); Labour Day Long Weekend; Easter holidays; and 1st Term School holidays.)
2.8 Availability preference will be given to larger families (4+ persons) and groups for those wishing to stay in an onsite van or unit during “Peak” Season.
2.9 Standard check in time is from 2.00 pm; standard check out time is before 10.00 am
2.10 A late checkout must be in agreement with the camp caretaker(s), and may attract additional fees.
2.11 A maximum period of 3 months may be booked for any type of accommodation in conjunction with various “short term accommodation” definitions. After this period the camper(s) must vacate the campsite for a period of 3 months before being eligible to stay on the campsite again. This ensures that the campsite does not become the primary place of residence.
2.12 Reservations can only be made for the length of stay that has been booked, and can only be extended if it is available.
3.1 If the required deposit is not received within 7 days from the date of making the reservation, the booking may be cancelled. However, the campsite caretaker(s) will make every attempt to contact the applicant prior to cancellation.
3.2 The required deposit is non-refundable if the cancellation is made within 28 days of the scheduled arrival.
3.3 The required deposit cannot be used for a subsequent booking and is non-transferrable unless there is a vacancy for the new date/s the client wishes to book.
3.4 Refunds will not be given for persons expelled from the campsite in accordance with the Campsite’s Rules and Conditions of Stay.
3.5 Refunds will not normally be given if the camper decides to cut short their reservation after it has been paid.
3.6 Refunds will not be given if you decide to check out early.
3.7 Refunds will not be given if the number of people changes, as it is reserved for the amount of people booked in at the time of booking. People may be added (only) if space allows.